1. Do you sell authentic dresses?
Sure! We sell only high-quality authentic dresses. We get the dresses directly from the manufacturers. We guarantee that we sell 100% EU made dresses.
2. How could I check that dresses from Victoria’s Bridal are authentic?
On the Victoria’s Bridal website we provide the list of our partners and their webpages. Moreover you could request original invoices we get from the manufacturers.
3. Can I trust that my order will be delivered on time?
We are a company established in Estonia. Our business premises are located in Tallinn. Our activities are governed by EU compliant laws which protect your consumer rights. In our work we seek to keep our customers happy.
4. Could I order tailor-made dress?
Yes, it is possible. We need your measurements and special requirements. For details please contact our Customer Care Center.
5. Will my dress be the same like on the photo?
Definitely, you’ll get the same dress. We don’t sell replicas.
6. How can I clean my dress?
We strongly recommend you use only dry cleaning services. Please also follow the instructions on the label.
7. Do you have extra accessories to my dress?
Sure. We are happy to offer you a wide range of wedding shoes, veils and headpieces, jewelry and handbags.
8. I don’t know what size I am. Will the dress I like fit me?
No worries. We have exact chart of sizes. You just need to choose your size. We also guarantee free exchange within 14 days.
1. Could I try on the dress first?
Yes, you could. We invite you to our showroom.
!NB! Please register for the appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
2. Why do I need to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses?
In order to give you our full attention we ask you to register in advance.
3. I’m not from Estonia, but I’d like to visit your showroom. Is it possible?
Sure! Please register in advance. Our consultants speak English, Estonian, Lithuanian and Russian languages.
4. How long is the appointment?
Normally it is from 30 min. to 1 hour.
5. How can I re-schedule or cancel the appointment?
If you’d like to cancel the appointment we kindly ask you to contact us as soon as possible. To re-schedule the appointment please send us the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When does Victoria’s Bridal Showroom Open?
We are open every day including Saturdays and Sundays 9.00-20.00 by appointment only.
Shipping and payment
1. What is the estimated time of delivery?
Goods in stock we ship immediately. In Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland you will get your parcel in 3-5 working days, shipping time for the rest of the European customers is 7-10 working days.
Some goods need to be ordered from our partners, this may cause extended shipping times. For details please contact our Customer Care Center.
2. How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a message from Victoria’s Bridal containing tracking number of your parcel.
3. What are the payment options on Victoria’s Bridal?
We have several payment options. We accept credit cards; you may also pay via bank links to your bank account; or you can make a bank transfer to our bank account.
4. Do I need to pay any duties or taxes?
All prices contain Estonian VAT 20%. You don’t need to pay any duties or taxes if you’re our EU customer. Note if we ship your package outside the EU some duties may apply.
5. I can’t find my country in the list during the check-out. Do you ship outside the European Union?
We ship worldwide. If your country is not in the list please send a request to the Customer Care Center. Victoria’s Bridal will prepare individual shipping offer for your destination.
6. Is my parcel insured?
Yes, it is. Conditions of insurance and compensation amounts depend on the shipping option you choose and may vary.
7. Can you ship several items in one parcel?
Sure, then you can reduce shipping costs.