Shipping and payment
1. What is the estimated time of delivery?
Goods in stock we ship immediately. In Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland you will get your parcel in 3-5 working days, shipping time for the rest of the European customers is 7-10 working days.
Some goods need to be ordered from our partners, this may cause extended shipping times. For details please contact our Customer Care Center.
2. How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a message from Victoria’s Bridal containing tracking number of your parcel.
3. What are the payment options on Victoria’s Bridal?
We have several payment options. We accept credit cards; you may also pay via bank links to your bank account; or you can make a bank transfer to our bank account.
4. Do I need to pay any duties or taxes?
All prices contain Estonian VAT 20%. You don’t need to pay any duties or taxes if you’re our EU customer. Note if we ship your package outside the EU some duties may apply.
5. I can’t find my country in the list during the check-out. Do you ship outside the European Union?
We ship worldwide. If your country is not in the list please send a request to the Customer Care Center. Victoria’s Bridal will prepare individual shipping offer for your destination.
6. Is my parcel insured?
Yes, it is. Conditions of insurance and compensation amounts depend on the shipping option you choose and may vary.
7. Can you ship several items in one parcel?
Sure, then you can reduce shipping costs.